This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Ever wonder what to put on a sweet potato? Here's your answer! Try a soft and creamy sweet potato topped with lots of spices and yogurt You will love how the spices accent the stuffed sweet potato and kick it up a notch- a family favorite.
Cinnamon & Honey Greek Yogurt Sweet Potatoes
- 4 small to medium Sweet Potatoes baked
- 5.3 oz Greek Yogurt Plain or Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ cup chopped Pecans toasted
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Cut sweet potatoes open and divide yogurt mixture between potatoes.
- Mix into potato to combine well.
- Divide pecans between potatoes and serve hot.