Cinnamon & Honey Greek Yogurt Sweet Potatoes
Add protein-rich Greek yogurt to your sweet potato for a one dish meal!
- 4 small to medium Sweet Potatoes, baked
- 5.3 oz Greek Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ cup chopped Pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Cut sweet potatoes open and divide yogurt mixture between potatoes.
- Mix into potato to combine well.
- Divide pecans between potatoes and serve hot.