Give your low carb fish a blast of flavor with cajun seasoning! Use your favorite cajun seasoning or choose one of the many available in your local grocery. Also, you may substitute another fish in place of the catfish if you prefer. Serve cajun catfish with slaw or a green salad.
Looking for more low carb fish recipes? Check out these favorites!
- 5 oz catfish
- ¼ teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 each lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with seasoning as desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve with lemon wedges.