Today I was looking for a healthy baked fish recipe that would be a snap to get prepped and on the table super-fast. I love baked fish, so this is my go-to recipe for hectic weeknights.
The seasoning I use is a low sodium version, but you could use any type… I have also used dill leaves (dillweed) as a seasoning with excellent results. Feel free to experiment with the herbs as seasonings you have on hand. Leave me a comment about your favorite way to bake fish and the seasonings you like best. Enjoy!
Easy Low Carb Baked Fish
- 3 oz Fish fillets- 1 per person
- 1/4 tsp Seafood seasoning of choice I use Old Bay Low Sodium Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon quarters
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Place fillets on pan and season liberally with seafood seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon quarters.