This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Today I was looking for a healthy baked fish recipe that would be a snap to get prepped and on the table super-fast. I love baked fish, so this is my go-to recipe for hectic weeknights.
The seasoning I use is a low sodium version, but you could use any type… I have also used dill leaves (dillweed) as a seasoning with excellent results. Feel free to experiment with the herbs as seasonings you have on hand. Leave me a comment about your favorite way to bake fish and the seasonings you like best. Enjoy!
Looking for more low carb and healthy fish recipes? Check out these favorites!
Easy Low Carb Baked Fish
- 3 oz Fish fillets- 1 per person
- 1/4 tsp Seafood seasoning of choice I use Old Bay Low Sodium Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon quarters
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Place fillets on pan and season liberally with seafood seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon quarters.