Never enough cauliflower! How about cauliflower salad recipe? Healthy veggies come together in a snap to form this crunchy and delicious salad. It’s a great no-cook recipe that could easily be made into a main dish salad with the addition of grilled chicken.
Cauliflower Salad will keep several days in the refrigerator so it would be a great make-ahead lunch for work,etc. Be sure to read the label of your salad dressing to make sure you aren’t using one with lots of added sugar. This will help keep the total carb count lower.
Cauliflower Crunch Salad
- 1 head cauliflower- chopped finely and stems removed about 4 cups
- 5 ribs celery sliced (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup lower-sugar craisins
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup Poppy Seed Dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients and toss.
- Store covered in refrigerator.