In this quick-to-fix recipe, kale and apples are sauteed then cooked in a beef broth. Makes a great side dish that is as healthy as it is tasty!
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup diced onions
- 1 medium bunch fresh kale , cleaned and chopped
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 small apple-diced
- salt and pepper (as desired)
- Heat olive oil in a medium size pot over medium heat.
- Add onions and stir fry 5 minutes.
- Add kale to onions and stir fry another 5 minutes until wilted.
- Pour broth and vinegar into pan with kale and reduce heat to low/medium. Cook covered 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and add apples and salt/pepper (as desired).
- Cook 5 minutes or until apple is tender.