Blueberry Granola- Here’s a variation of my Blueberry Infused Granola that includes almonds and a bit more sweetener. This granola has a great blueberry flavor and is loaded with pecans and almonds. I find that chopping the blueberries into the other ingredients really helps spread the blueberry flavor.
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans toasted
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds toasted
- 3 cups oats divided
- 2 cups blueberries thaw if using frozen
- 4 oz. coconut
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Place pecans, almonds, oats and blueberries in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Spread granola out onto large pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy.