This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Blueberry Granola- Here's a variation of my Blueberry Infused Granola that includes almonds and a bit more sweetener. This granola has a great blueberry flavor and is loaded with pecans and almonds. I find that chopping the blueberries into the other ingredients really helps spread the blueberry flavor.
- ¾ cup chopped pecans toasted
- ¾ cup chopped almonds toasted
- 3 cups oats divided
- 2 cups blueberries thaw if using frozen
- 4 oz. coconut
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Place pecans, almonds, oats and blueberries in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Spread granola out onto large pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy.