Loaded Zucchini Nachos– These are low carb and so delicious! Nachos can be crazy high in carbs and sodium, especially if you order them at a restaurant. These zucchini nachos can be modified to whatever you have on-hand in your refrigerator and pantry. Adding a dusting of cumin to the zucchini brings an authentic Southwestern flavor- be sure to make plenty!!
Loaded Zucchini Nachos
- 6 medium zucchini cleaned and sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2-1 cup cheddar or colby-jack cheese
- Toppings as desired: Black beans Whole Kernel Corn, Diced Tomatoes, Green Onions, Jalapeno Peppers, Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl combine zucchini, cumin, salt and oil. Stir well. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread zucchini onto pan in a single layer. Roast 10-15 minutes or until slightly tender. (Avoid overcooking.)
- Remove zucchini from oven and sprinkle cheese over.
- Return to oven to melt.
- Add toppings as desired. Serve warm.