This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Loaded Zucchini Nachos– These are low carb and so delicious! Nachos can be crazy high in carbs and sodium, especially if you order them at a restaurant. These zucchini nachos can be modified to whatever you have on-hand in your refrigerator and pantry. Adding a dusting of cumin to the zucchini brings an authentic Southwestern flavor- be sure to make plenty!!
Loaded Zucchini Nachos
- 6 medium zucchini cleaned and sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2-1 cup cheddar or colby-jack cheese
- Toppings as desired: Black beans Whole Kernel Corn, Diced Tomatoes, Green Onions, Jalapeno Peppers, Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl combine zucchini, cumin, salt and oil. Stir well. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread zucchini onto pan in a single layer. Roast 10-15 minutes or until slightly tender. (Avoid overcooking.)
- Remove zucchini from oven and sprinkle cheese over.
- Return to oven to melt.
- Add toppings as desired. Serve warm.