All your favorite garden veggies on top of low carb pasta or noodles! A delicious and filling meal!
Veggie Pasta Bowl
- 1-2 slices crusty wheat bread
- Cherry tomatoes
- Summer squash
- Green beans
- Red or green bell pepper
- Spring onions
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½-1 teaspoon crushed oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic , minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups Cooked Low carb pasta
- ¼-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Diced olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread in food processor and pulse to form breadcrumbs.
- Spread crumbs on baking sheet and heat in oven 10-15 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
- Increase oven temp to 375 degrees.
- Slice vegetables and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil, oregano, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Toss vegetables until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour veggies onto foil-lined pan and roast 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Cook low carb pasta according to package directions.
- To serve, place a small serving of pasta in serving bowl. Cover pasta with veggies. Sprinkle breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and diced olives over.
- Serves 3-4.