This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Since seafood contains mainly protein, it make a great low carb meal. Especially when you are looking for something different and out of the routine. How about a steamed shrimp recipe for a low carb, tasty meal?
Shrimp are high protein and low fat and, when boiled, will make a delicious entree or salad. I used Old Bay lower sodium seasoning but feel free to use your favorite shrimp seasoning. Don’t forget the cocktail sauce!
Looking for more low carb shrimp recipes? Check out my recipes!
- 3 pounds fresh or frozen shrimp
- Shrimp Boil I used low sodium old bay seasoning
- In a large stock pot, prepare shrimp boil per directions on label.
- Add cut lemons to shrimp boil if desired.
- Add shrimp and cook per label directions.
- Serve shrimp either warm or chilled with favorite cocktail sauce or hot sauce.