This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Get your low carb crust ready and add on all your favorite toppings and cheese for a delicious lunch or dinner idea!
Low Carb Ricotta Spinach Pizza
- 1 low carb tortilla or flatbread
- 2 tablespoons low sugar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons low fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped olives
- 4-5 grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup part skim mozzarella cheese , grated
- 1/4 cup feta cheese , crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet and spread with sauce and ricotta cheese.
- Add spinach, olives and tomatoes.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy.
- Serves one.