This spinach pie is a tasty, low-carb treat that makes a quick and easy weeknight meal. Serve this with roasted tomatoes to add a delicious contrast to the spinach and also add a great pop of color. Enjoy!
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 box frozen spinach cooked and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheeese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in medium size pan and sautee onions.
- Add spinach and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium size mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add spinach mixture to ricotta mixture and stir well.
- Spray a pie pan with non-stick spray and press spinach mixture into pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Serve with roasted tomatoes.