This crustless spinach quiche is a tasty, low-carb treat that makes a quick and easy weeknight meal. Serve this with Balsamic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes to add a delicious contrast to the spinach and also add a great pop of color. Enjoy!
Low Carb Spinach Pie with Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 box frozen spinach cooked and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 egg
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in medium size pan and sautee onions.
- Add spinach and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium size mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add spinach mixture to ricotta mixture and stir well.
- Spray a pie pan with non-stick spray and press spinach mixture into pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Serve with roasted tomatoes.