Lots of Italian flavor in this roasted tomato, olive and ricotta pasta. Cheesy ricotta pasta comes together in about 15 minutes so it makes a great mid week meal option. Keep a batch of roasted tomatoes in your refrigerator or consider using sun dried tomatoes in a pinch.
Roasted Tomato, Olive and Ricotta Pasta
- Angel Hair Pasta , prepared, 2 cups (may use whole wheat, gluten free or lower carb pasta)
- 1/2 cup low fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Combine ricotta, parmesan cheese, olive oil, oregano, and salt. Stir well.
- Toss cheese mixture with pasta.
- Divide pasta into 2 bowls and top with roasted tomatoes, olives and garnish with parmesan cheese.
- Serves 2.