This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Lots of Italian flavor in this roasted tomato, olive and ricotta pasta. Cheesy ricotta pasta comes together in about 15 minutes so it makes a great mid week meal option. Keep a batch of roasted tomatoes in your refrigerator or consider using sun dried tomatoes in a pinch.
Roasted Tomato, Olive and Ricotta Pasta
- Angel Hair Pasta , prepared, 2 cups (may use whole wheat, gluten free or lower carb pasta)
- 1/2 cup low fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Combine ricotta, parmesan cheese, olive oil, oregano, and salt. Stir well.
- Toss cheese mixture with pasta.
- Divide pasta into 2 bowls and top with roasted tomatoes, olives and garnish with parmesan cheese.
- Serves 2.