5 Grain & Chocolate Breakfast Cookie
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ounces vanilla soy milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1½ cups 5 grain cereal
- ½ cup coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, flaxseed, baking soda and salt .
- Beat butter, brown sugar, vanilla and soy milk in a separate mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add beaten egg to butter mixture and mix well.
- Next add flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Mix in cereal, coconut and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool then store in airtight container.