Low Carb Ricotta Spinach Pizza
- 1 low carb tortilla or flatbread
- 2 tablespoons low sugar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons low fat ricotta cheese
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped olives
- 4-5 grape tomatoes
- ⅓ cup part skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet and spread with sauce and ricotta cheese.
- Add spinach, olives and tomatoes.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy.
- Serves one.