Here's a different way to enjoy cauliflower- as a yummy ham and cheddar muffin! These cauliflower breakfast muffins are super quick to assemble and make a great grab-and-go snack or breakfast. Enjoy these topped with a jalapeño slice for an extra flavor kick. Be sure to use a paper muffin cup liner to help with clean-up.
Cauliflower Breakfast Muffin
- 2 ½ cup finely diced cauliflower in food processor
- 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅔ cup diced lean ham
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese or your favorite cheese
- ⅔ cup diced mushrooms optional
- 12 Jalapeno slices optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place muffin liners in a 12 muffin tin and coat liners with non-stick spray.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except jalapenoes.
- Divide mixture evenly beween muffin liners and place jalapeno slice on top of each muffin (if desired).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.