This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Eggnog French Toast Sticks are perfect for a special occasion breakfast. They are quick and easy to make and kids love them! Try them plain or with your favorite syrup for a special treat. You may substitute any type bread you have on hand, so grab the eggnog and let's get cooking!
Eggnog French Toast Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 slices Texas Toast each slice cut into 4 pieces
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup eggnog may use light eggnog
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together eggs, eggnog, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Dip toast pieces into batter and allow excess to drip away.
- Place battered toast into skillet and cook until lightly browned, then turn pieces to brown evenly.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar if desired.
- Serve with honey, syrup or plain, as desired.