This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
3 ingredient sweet potato breakfast casserole cups are like the world’s fastest breakfast! Make these anytime you want a delicious warn breakfast the whole family will love.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Casserole Cups
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- ½ cup diced lean ham
- 1 ½ cups frozen sweet potato tots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup muffin tin with liners.
- Combine all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide evenly between liners and bake 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.