Greek yogurt cheesecake features Greek yogurt and berries for a refreshing treat the whole family will love. Use your favorite low carb fruit flavored yogurt and whatever type of fresh fruit or berries you have on hand. Enjoy!
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
- 8 oz. lite strawberry Greek yogurt or your favorite flavor
- 8 oz. neufchatel cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 prepared graham crust
- Berries or fruit and whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix first 6 ingredients in mixer or food processor until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 30-40 minutes until firm.
- Place on rack to cool then store in refrigerator.
- Serve with fruit garnish and a dollop of whipped cream if desired.