Veggies mixed with herbs and roasted until tender. Sprinkle with some toasted breadcrumbs for extra crunch.
Herb Roasted Vegetables
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 10.5 ounces cherry tomatoes , halved
- 16 ounces baby carrots
- 2 green peppers , chopped
- 1/2 onion , chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large cooking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except panko crumbs.
- Stir well to combine and spread evenly onto prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stir vegetables and sprinkle with panko.
- Return to oven and roast another 15 minutes or until tender and panko crumbs are toasted.