This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Lots of power foods in this quick-to-fix salad!
Kale Power Salad
- 1 bunch kale , chopped
- 6 ounce broccoli slaw
- 5 ounce carrots , julienned
- 2 heads broccoli , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , diced
- 1/2 cup low sugar dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate vinegar (or other flavor)
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Prepare dressing by combining all ingredients. Stir well.
- Place kale in a large bowl and add 2-3 Tablespoons dressing.
- With hands, massage and rub dressing into kale 2-3 minutes to soften texture of kale.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl then top with remaining dressing.
- Stir well.