Ditch the carbs with Crustless New York Cheesecake! All the creamy vanilla goodness you expect from cheesecake minus the excess carbs. Eliminating the carb laden crust and cutting WAY back on the sugar are the keys to getting a cheesecake you can feel good about eating. Pumping up the vanilla and adding a touch of lemon juice rounds out the flavor profile.
What are you waiting for? Break out the crustless cheesecake and keep your resolutions intact! Check out the recipe below to learn how to make crustless cheesecake.
Crustless New York Cheesecake
- 8 oz. neufchatel cheese softened
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 5.3 oz. Greek yogurt plain
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cut parchment paper to fit inside a 9" springform pan or grease pan well. ( May use smaller size pan if desired.)
- In a large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients and mix on low speed until smooth- 1-2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix well after each egg.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared springform pan and place in oven.
- Bake approx. 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool, then place in refrigerator. Cheesecake will firm up as it becomes cold.