Want to make an easy and delicious stuffed egg? Simply add avocado and you have a tasty and healthy stuffed egg. The color looks like Spring! This recipe for avocado deviled eggs is perfect for those who don't like mayonnaise. You'll never miss it because the avocado makes the eggs super creamy and deliciously rich!
2 Ingredient Avocado Stuffed Egg
- 4-5 eggs , boiled and peeled
- 1 avocado
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolk and mash with fork.
- Remove avocado from peel and pit and mash well with fork.
- Add egg yolk to avocado to desired consistency and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Stuff avocado filling into egg halves.
- Note: You may embellish this recipe with mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, lemon juice, paprika, etc. as desired depending on taste.