This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Wouldn't it be great to spend less time in the kitchen on Valentine's Day and still have a super-delicious meal? Sure it would! Here's a combination of foods that will help you make the most of your cooking time. The cornish hens and carrots can be cooked together- I placed the hens (sprinkle with your favorite herbs and add sliced lemons-bake 30-45 min) on the top oven rack and placed the carrots on the lower rack. If your oven is large enough, you could place these to dishes side-by-side. While these are baking, go ahead and cook the rice and you will be enjoying your meal in no time!
Baked Carrot Fries
- 8 Carrots
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Clean and slice carrots in half.
- Place on baking sheet and toss with olive oil and sea salt as desired.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon as desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until well roasted and tender.