This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Make a batch of bbq chicken using your oven! This recipe gives you an authentic flavor even if you don’t own a grill. Be sure to choose a low sugar bbq sauce to help keep the carb count lower.
Easy Oven BBQ Chicken
- 2 Organic Chicken Halves or pieces
- Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- 4 oz . BBQ Sauce (preferably low sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in a foil lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- Roast chicken for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and brush with BBQ sauce.
- Return chicken to oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and allow to set 5-10 minutes before serving.