This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
I found some delicious looking low carb tortillas this week at my grocery. I couldn't wait to try them, so I basically rounded up all the extra veggies I had and threw them together for a yummy veggie taco. This recipe would work with pretty much any combo of veggies, so try your favorites or whatever you may have on hand. Enjoy!
Roasted Veggie Taco
- 5-6 mini bell peppers , chopped
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup whole kernel corn
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small lower carb flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a metal baking sheet with foil.
- Toss all veggies with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Spread veggies evenly onto baking sheet and roast in oven until tender, about 15 -20 minutes.
- Warm tortillas until soft and fill with veggie mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.