This little sandwich is great when you want a low carb snack or lunch idea. The ham dip is also great with crackers or fruit. I used regular mayo, but you could also substitute light mayo if desired. Feel free to use your favorite cheese and veggies. Enjoy!
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon creole mustard (or whatever type you have on hand)
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Sliced veggies-such as zucchini, tomato,cucumber, etc.
- Combine all ingredients (except veggies) in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Place about 1-2 Tablespoons dip on veggie slice and top with tomato, etc. to form mini sandwich.