This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Here’s an alternative to candy on Valentine’s day or anytime you want something sweet… but healthy! I placed my healthy peanut butter truffles in the refrigerator to help them retain their shape. Choose your favorite garnishes- cocoa, crushed nuts, etc. These are packed with nutrients and healthy ingredients -kids will love one of these as an after-school snack!
Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut
- Cocoa Powder , Confectioner's Sugar, Chopped Nuts- for coating
- In a medium size bowl, combine peanut butter, honey, oats, flaxseed and coconut.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Form 1" truffles by rolling dough between palms and place truffles on a wax paper lined plate.
- Place plate in refrigerator to firm truffles.
- Roll truffles in cocoa, confectioners sugar or crushed nuts as desired.
- Place in mini muffin cups.
- Store in refrigerator to help retain shape.
- Makes about 12 truffles.