This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Here's another way to use avocados in a dip without making guacamole. Here it is combined with Greek yogurt to form a great snack or light meal. Add some veggie sticks for dippers and enjoy!
Avocado Greek Yogurt Dip
- 2 avocados
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 4-5 Tablespoons water
- Scoop out avocados and mash until smooth.
- Add all ingredients except water to blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, adding water slowly until desired consistency.
- Serve with carrot sticks, etc. for dippers.