Roasted Tomato and Spinach Tortilla Pizza
- multigrain tortillas or flatbread
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons low sugar spaghetti or pizza sauce (per pizza)
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- sliced olives
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet and heat 10 minutes or until crispy. Flip tortillas as needed to crisp both sides.
- Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick pan, cook spinach and roasted tomatoes until hot, stirring frequently.
- Top crisp tortilla with pizza sauce and spread to edges.
- Next, add spinach mixture and spread over tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and olives as desired.
- Place pizzas under broiler to melt cheese, watching closely to prevent tortillas from over-browning.
- Makes about 3-6 pizzas depending on tortilla size