This super quick, tortilla pizza recipe is so full of healthy veggies and has an awesome flavor! Use any type of tortilla you like such as multigrain, flour or low carb. You can have your veggies in the fridge already prepared then add them to pizzas as you need throughout the week. Check out my 10 Minute Avocado Tortilla Pizza for a variation of this recipe. For the mother of all tortilla pizza, check out this recipe from serious eats – Extra-Crispy Bar-Style Tortilla Pizza.
Roasted Tomato and Spinach Tortilla Pizza
- 5 multigrain low carb tortillas or flatbread
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach , thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low sugar spaghetti or pizza sauce (per pizza)
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese , grated
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet and heat 10 minutes or until crispy. Flip tortillas as needed to crisp both sides.
- Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick pan, cook spinach and roasted tomatoes until hot, stirring frequently.
- Top crisp tortilla with pizza sauce and spread to edges.
- Next, add spinach mixture and spread over tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and olives as desired.
- Place pizzas under broiler to melt cheese, watching closely to prevent tortillas from over-browning.
- Makes about 3-6 pizzas depending on tortilla size