Love avocados and pizza? Why not put them together? This one is very easy to make- just crisp up a tortilla then add on a few delicious toppings and pop it back in the oven to melt. SOOOO easy!!
Here’s my other version of this recipe featuring spinach- Roasted Tomato and Spinach Tortilla Pizza.
For the ultimate crispy tortilla pizza- check out this recipe from Serious Eats- Extra Crispy Bar-Style Tortilla Pizza.
The total carb count is 21, but that’s using a tortilla with 12 grams of carbs. There are lots of wraps that are lower in carbs if you want to tweak that number to get it lower. Also, you could add in a few olives or a sprinkle of meat if desired without bumping the carb level much. Happy noshing.
10 Minute Avocado Tortilla Pizza
- 1 flour tortilla small (or use your fave low carb wrap)
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow cheese spicy pepper jack (or your favorite)
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices avocado
- 1-2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet and heat for 3 minutes. Flip tortilla over and bake another 2-3 minutes until crispy. (Watch tortilla carefully to prevent overcooking.)
- Spread laughing cow cheese evenly over tortilla, then add tomatoes and avocado slices.
- Sprinkle cheese over all and place under broiler just until cheese melts.
- Slice into wedges and serve.