Here’s a low carb way to use up all that leftover chicken, turkey, ham or any other meat without having to make sandwiches. This recipe is super fast and low carb so you can feel good about indulging!
Cauliflower Fried Rice with Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- 2 ribs celery
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 3/4 cup leftover cooked meat , chopped
- 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce , low carb
- Roughly chop cauliflower, then finely chop in food processor to form "rice". Place in bowl and set aside.
- Roughly chop all other vegetables then finely chop in food processor.
- Heat oil in wok until a drop of water sizzles. Add cauliflower to wok along with other chopped veggies. Stir fry until all veggies are tender crisp.
- Add meat and sauce to wok and stir fry until thoroughly heated.