This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Get a boost of protein from eggs and ham in these easy breakfast cups. Make them the night before for grab and go!
I was so pleased with my Sweet Potato Breakfast Cups that I decided to create a florentine version! And not only that, I added spinach!! Just kidding… These little spinach breakfast cups are so delicious and are a super-easy grab and go breakfast during hectic weekdays. I mean, think about it, you’re driving down the road eating spinach AND sweet potatoes for breakfast!!?? How can you not have the best day EVER??
Looking for more sweet potato recipes? Here ya go!
Spinach Breakfast Cups
- 20 ounce pkg. frozen sweet potato tots , thawed
- Non-stick spray
- 9 oz . frozen chopped spinach , thawed and drained
- 5 eggs , lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- salt/pepper , as desired
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cheese , grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Place 5-6 tots in each cup. Shred tots and press into muffin tin to form cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cups and set aside, lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Spoon into sweet potato cups to fill evenly. Top with grated cheese if desired.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Makes 12 breakfast muffins.