Fresh blueberries make an awesome frozen snack especially dipped in Greek yogurt. Blueberries are one of the healthiest foods you can eat- they are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. Enjoy!
- Small box fresh blueberries
- Greek Yogurt- any flavor
- Rinse blueberries and pat to dry with paper towel.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Using a toothpick, dip blueberries in yogurt and place on baking sheet.
- Dip as many blueberries as you like, then place baking sheet in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove baking sheet and enjoy!