This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Fresh blueberries make an awesome frozen snack especially dipped in Greek yogurt. Blueberries are one of the healthiest foods you can eat- they are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. Frozen blueberry recipes are a fun way to get the whole family involved in the kitchen.
For the following frozen blueberry recipe, I used vanilla Greek yogurt but this recipe will work great with any flavor. Be sure to leave the blueberries in the freezer at least an hour for the yogurt to form a nice coating on the berries. This is a great way to get kids to eat fruit. They will have lots of fun dipping the blueberries in Greek yogurt!
Blueberry Yogurt Freezer Bites
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt- any flavor
- Rinse blueberries and pat to dry with paper towel.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Using a toothpick, dip blueberries in yogurt and place on baking sheet.
- Dip as many blueberries as you like, then place baking sheet in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove baking sheet and enjoy!