Low carb ricotta cheesecake fluff is a fun recipe that make a delicious low carb treat perfect for when you want a soft and creamy “comfort” food.
Feel free to vary the pudding mix but be sure to use the sugar free version for lowest carb counts. This fluff makes a delicious low carb dessert or snack.
Low Carb Ricotta Cheesecake Fluff
- 16 oz . ricotta cheese
- 1 small package sugar-free fat free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries , thawed and pureed, sweetened as desired
- Mix ricotta cheese and pudding mix.
- Slowly add milk and stir until desired consistency.
- Serve with crushed berries.