This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Low carb ricotta cheesecake fluff is a fun recipe that’s perfect when you want a soft and creamy “comfort” food. Use as a dip or top with a low carb topping- it’s ready in 5 minutes!
This quick recipe makes a great snack or dessert. The ricotta cheese makes it a satisfying- you will love the texture and flavor! Tastes just like a creamy cheesecake! Feel free to vary the pudding mix but be sure to use the sugar free version for lowest carb counts. This fluff makes a delicious low carb dessert or low carb snack.
What is ricotta fluff?
Ricotta fluff is a quick, low carb dessert you can make anytime using ricotta cheese and pudding mix. Make sure to get the sugar free mix to help keep carb counts low.
Why this recipe works:
- Uses ricotta cheese– a creamy cheese that helps keep the texture of the fluff smooth and tasty.
- Uses half and half rather than milk for a rich flavor and fewer carbs.
The main ingredients:
- Ricotta cheese– choose full fat or low fat as desired
- Sugar free pudding mix– this mix adds the cheesecake flavor with few carbs. You may choose another flavor if you prefer.
- Half and half– this will make the mixture smooth and creamy.
How to make ricotta cheesecake fluff:
- Step 1: Mix ricotta cheese and pudding mix.
- Step 2: Add in half and half and stir until desired texture.
- Choose full fat ricotta cheese if calories are not a concern. Otherwise, you may choose low fat versions.
- You may choose half and half, whipping cream or milk as desired. I used half and half in this recipe.
Hope you enjoy this Low Carb Ricotta Cheesecake Fluff! Be sure to check out these other low carb favorites:
Low Carb Ricotta Cheesecake Fluff
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 small package sugar-free fat free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries, optional , thawed and pureed, sweetened as desired
- Mix ricotta cheese and pudding mix.
- Slowly add half and half and stir until desired consistency.
- Serve with crushed berries, if desired.