This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Healthy sweet potato cheesecake cups are the perfect way to enjoy sweet potato desserts year round. No guilt with these diabetes friendly dessert cups. These protein rich treats are just the right size for dessert or afternoon snack.
Sweet Potato Cheesecake Nibbles
- 20 oz. pkg. frozen sweet potato tots thawed
- non-stick spray
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 oz. neufchatel cheese softened
- ¼ cup Greek-style yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 12 muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Crumble and spread 5-6 tots into each muffin cup to form crust.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes to set the crust. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except cinnamon (ricotta cheese to egg) and stir well with a fork.
- Pour batter into cups without overfilling. (Depending on how thick your sweet potato crust is, there may be extra batter. If so, you may use this to make additional servings.)
- Sprinkle cinnamon over each muffin cup then bake for 15 minutes.
- Makes approx. 12-15 muffins