Sweet potatoes for breakfast!! Yes, now you can enjoy them all day long with this one-dish meal. This sweet potato tots recipe is a tweak of my sweet potato breakfast cups and is a super easy, nutritious meal the whole family will love!
Looking for more breakfast ideas? Check out these recipes!
Sweet Potato Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 3 cups frozen sweet potato tots
- 1 cup 4 oz. diced ham
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons half & half
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Liberally grease a medium-size baking pan.
- Spread frozen tots into baking pan and top with diced ham.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except cheese) and beat slightly to combine.
- Pour eggs over ham and sweet potatoes.
- Top with cheese, if desired.
- Bake 50 minutes or until eggs are set.