This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Skillet Blondie- Here’s a delicious skillet blondie you can make for snack time, birthday or no reason at all! This recipe is slightly lower in sugar and butter and includes flaxseed so you can feel good about serving it to your family and friends. Use your favorite add-ins like nuts, butterscotch chip, dried fruit, etc. to make it your own.
Here’s a few skillet recipes you may like!
Deep Dish Skillet Blondie
- 1 3/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips nuts or dried fruit
- Whipped Cream if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl. Stir with a whisk to combine.
- Cream butter and sugars with an electric mixer until well mixed and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat with mixer just until combined.
- Stir in desired add-ins.
- Oil a 10" skillet and press batter evenly into skillet.
- Bake until top is golden brown- about 20-30 minutes.
- Be sure to avoid overbaking as cookie will continue to cook slightly after removal from oven.
- Allow to cool and serve with whipped cream if desired.