This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Stuffed sweet mini peppers are ultimate quick and easy appetizer or party food! Grab a bag of mini peppers and chili from your local restaurant and top with cheese. Ready in under 30 minutes.
Stuffed sweet mini peppers are quite possibly the easiest recipe EVER! 3 ingredients and one of them is chili from a fast food restaurant?? So yeah, it's pretty easy. Not to mention its a lower carb recipe, so no guilt either. The chili contains beans which are a good source of fiber and help to maintain good blood glucose control.
These stuffed sweet mini peppers could be served with a side salad or would be a great recipe to make for a snack or a party. Concerned about sodium? Use my diabetes friendly chili recipe to keep sodium low and maximize flavor.
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Low Carb Cheesesteak Stuffed Mushrooms
- Low Carb Sausage Stuffed Poblanos
Why this recipe works:
- We are using a bag of sweet mini peppers -so convenient.
- Pick up a cup of chili from your favorite restaurant or use leftover chili from your favorite recipe.
How to make stuffed sweet mini peppers:
- Step 1 : Get a bag of multicolored mini peppers, clean and cut in half.
- Step 2: Fill peppers with chili and sprinkle with cheese.
- Step 3: Bake until peppers are tender and chili is warm and bubbly.
Hope you enjoy this recipe! Be sure to check out these other low carb favorites:
Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers
- 12 mini peppers
- 12 oz chili with beans (if desired)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse peppers and cut in half. Remove seeds and pat dry. Place peppers on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Fill pepper halves with chili then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until peppers are tender and chili is bubbly.