Enjoy a low carb pizza using cauliflower for the crust? Yes, you can! Add your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy!
- 1/2 medium cauliflower , chopped finely in food processor
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper
- 1 small box mushrooms
- 1/4 onion , chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped olives
- pizza cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes until soft and tender. Allow to cool then squeeze out excess moisture..
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and italian seasoning to cauliflower and stir. Shape mixture into a round approximately 8-10 inches across on a well oiled non-stick pan. Set aside.
- Combine veggies, garlic and olive oil on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast veggies for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add crust to oven with veggies during last 10 minutes of roasting.
- Add pizza sauce to crust, then veggies, olives and cheese.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.