This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Every wonder how to roast corn in the oven? Roasted corn makes a delicious side dish and can also be used as a crunchy topping for salads. I used frozen corn, but this is recipe is perfect for fresh corn. The recipe is super easy and will make a great side dish for just about any meal!
Feel free to experiment with whatever seasonings you may have on hand to create a variety of unique tastes. Enjoy!
Roasted Sweet Corn
- 10.8 oz bag frozen sweet corn
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium to large bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Pour corn mixture onto baking sheet and spread evenly to single layer.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- Note: watch carefully after 20 minutes to prevent corn from burning.