This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
An easy, delicious and quick breakfast for on the go. All your favorite breakfast ingredients combined into a tasty muffin.
Southwestern Omelet Cups
- 1 ½ cups potatoes o'brien , thawed
- 3 eggs , lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup lean diced ham
- grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tin with foil liners and spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine potatoes,eggs, and ham and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide mixture among baking cups and top with small amount of grated cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set.
- Makes about 6 breakfast cups.