Chicken pita wrap is one of the many ways you can use my Easy Greek Chicken recipe. Cook up a batch then use it to make some super-easy meals! My favorite ways to use this tasty Greek chicken include wraps, salads and for meal prep. Think of all the money you will save by taking this flavor-packed meal for lunch instead of buying a pricey specialty sandwich!
Greek Chicken Pita Wrap
- 4 Easy Greek Chicken Breasts (click for recipe) sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 4 lower carb pita bread
- 2 Tablespoons ceasar dressing or tzatziki sauce
- Warm pita bread per label instructions.
- For each pita, place a lettuce leaf on pita bread then sliced chicken breast, 1/4 cup tomatoes and sliced cucumber.
- Drizzle each pita with 1/2 Tablespoon dressing and serve.