This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Looking for easy low carb meals? The philly cheesesteak low carb muffin has arrived! Your job is to create these delicious low carb morsels and stop feeling like you are missing out just because you are watching carbs! My family loved these- warm from the oven, they have the perfect mix of melted cheese, beef and peppers.
Be sure to take them out of the muffin tin as soon as they come out of the oven. They will be much easier to remove while hot. Grab one of these philly cheesesteak cups on your way out the door and you have a quick tasty snack. Pair them with a salad and there’s lunch. Let your friends and co-workers get their carb-laden sandwiches- you’ve got a satisfying low carb alternative that won’t slow you down!!
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Cups
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half & half cream or 2% milk
- 1/4 cup frozen diced onion
- 1/4 cup frozen diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup (or 3-4 slices) chopped or grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup (5oz.) chopped deli roast beef (or leftover roast beef)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a muffin tin with non-stick spray or oil (you will use 8 of the muffin cups).
- In a large measuring cup, combine eggs and cream. Whip with a fork to combine well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Place in oven and bake approx 15-17 minutes or until set.
- Turn oven to broil and brown slightly. (Watch carefully to prevent overcooking.)