This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Do you ever want to make a meal for a friend or family member with diabetes but aren’t sure what to prepare? Many times the fear of offering the “wrong” food prevents us from helping others. Here’s a very basic meal you can prepare which would fit into most diabetes meal plans featuring baked rotisserie chicken.
- Baked Rotisserie Chicken
- Small Baked Sweet Potatoes (bake these on oven rack under the chicken- or in microwave)
- Romaine Salad with Cherry Tomatoes/Dressing (use a bagged lettuce for quick prep)
Baked Rotisserie Chicken
- 3.5 lb # chicken cut into pieces
- Rotisserie Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a metal baking pan (may use disposable foil pan if desired) with foil and place chicken pieces on foil.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken pieces with rotisserie seasoning.
- Roast chicken 45-60 minutes or until fully cooked and thermometer registers 165 degrees F.